one word reviews of Movies and TV

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Rant Corner (Ep.1) - "Gotham" or: How I Learned to Stop Caring for anything on TV and Developed a Drinking Problem.

In chemistry, beer is an organic compound in which the hydroxyl functional group is bound to a saturated carbon atom. At Simplistic Reviews we take that chemistry and mix it up with a RANT!

Funny writing that Dr. Stranglove title brought me back to a date I once was on.
Do you have time for a story?

Go to    (1) for Yes       (2) for Get on with it!

(1) Okay good...Well on my date, the girl asked me about my favorite movie. I told her, "Back to the Future". She said her favorite was Dr. Stranglove. I explained I loved that film dearly including its beautiful hilarious long title. She responded with Stranglove? "Well, yes the whole thing" I said with a fork placing the chicken in my mouth. She said, "It's not that long". I in a state of wtf said, "Yes, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb". She responded with, "That's not the title, its Dr. Stranglove..." I waited for the "or how I stop". It never came just like a god bless you after a sneeze. I got up and walked away. Never to speak to her again.


I'll have to tell you about the Back to the Future Date next time.

So Saturday and Sunday Cartoons are no more. Don't worry we have something to fill up that time slot for ya, how about a Drunken Rant?!

Justin pops open some Firestone Double dba why because it's vintage bitch! And since it's our first episode of our Rants, we figure we spend a little more money on the production value because we love you and we at Simplistic Reviews love all that is intoxication. Yes some say its a problem we say it adds to the production, and you need it especially when dealing with Fox's, Gotham

(2) Oh...god... do you need that alcohol when watching that thing called a show.

P.S. I was pretty loaded in this, enjoy! 

FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Simplistic Reviews