one word reviews of Movies and TV

Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Change Up

The Change Up: SUCKS

O my...this film sucks!

It is not a good movie...Nope not even funny bad. Just wow this sucks, this sucks a lot.

Seriously did anyone read the script? It's clearly not funny, so why make it?

This film is nowhere near somewhat funny. The only parts that this film thinks it's funny is that gross stuff. Like kids shitting beyond what would be considered healthy, cuz holy shit take that kid to the hospital clearly that's not healthy.

It angers me that stupid shit like this film gets made and some good scripts don't.

Only reason to watch this would be the beautiful Olivia Wilde...



But I'll just place a photo of her here. That way you don't have to watch it since I just told you she is in it...




Oh good things are better now. So to sum things up, since the whole time I was on my phone googling ways to kill myself when watching this film...It sucks DON'T WATCH...let's move on now, okay...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Simplistic Reviews