one word reviews of Movies and TV

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Trailer Hot Take: X-Men: Apocalypse (Final Trailer)

We've been getting some pretty nice trailers in the run-up to the Summer Movie Season, but I guess trailers are all you get when there is a glut of ho-hum films, so it's easy to get excited.

This time on "Trailer Hot Take" we take a look at the latest, and what seems to be the final, "X-Men: Apocalypse" trailer. It's a mixed bag of goodies and for me personally, my verdict is still out on this one.

I have to admit, I'm digging this 80s style. I mean, look at that purple V with the sports coat!

Oscar Issac on the slab, pre-Apocalypse. I'm interested to see how they weave this origin story.

So is the suit going to be something created through "magic" or an actual tangible suit, or of "celestial" origin.

The new and improved Magneto helmet

And the new and improved Magneto suit.

Who could this be in the scene with Quicksilver? Magda....Magneto's wife?

Is the RUSH shirt a little too on the nose?

Pre-Archangel fighting Nightcrawler in Hell in a Cell.

It looks like William Stryker is back, but in what capacity.

I may not be an Oliva Munn fan, but at least they got the Psylocke costume and sword right.

Havok going crazy in Cerebro...but why?

I hope the X-Mansion was covered for Apocalypse Insurance.

With a ton of J-Law shots in this trailer, will she meet her end at the hands of our titular villain?

Well, that's it for this Trailer Hot Take. kthnxbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Simplistic Reviews