one word reviews of Movies and TV

Monday, January 21, 2013

Holiday Hangover: A Haunted House

A Haunted House: Comedy?
2013, 86mins, Comedy/Horror

There comes a time, when a moviegoer just gives up after watching a film like this at their local theater.


Keep in mind please, ticket prices are pretty high these days. I believe it cost me something like 15 bucks to see this movie. I could use that cash on a few good blu-rays then a shitty film... Did I want to see this film, NO.

Did the group I was with, in a democratic vote choose, "A Haunted House", YES.

Is this film good, Nope.

Better then the last Scary Movies, Sure, Maybe who the hell knows?
Really who the hell cares at this point?

I don't know, shit like this kills the joy of going to the theater with friends anymore.

Is it a comedy? Yes it is, but its not funny, so is it still a comedy? Hell I have no idea anymore. They spent $2.5 million on making a script that has no reason to be made. A 8 year old kid with that money could draw up a better film on there tablet then Marlon Wayans and Rick Alvarez "wrote" on paper.

Just skip it...please save your money and time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Simplistic Reviews