one word reviews of Movies and TV

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Self/less

Self/less: Satisfaction 
117 mins / Thriller / 2015


It’s a movie we’ve seen a hundred times before but despite that, I was honesty entertained.  The ending I thought was good, Reynolds was Reynolds and Ben Kingsley is always a joy to watch. There haven’t been any good films to watch lately on a day off so I wasn’t expecting much.

After viewing I didn't feel like my time was wasted but instead for 117 minutes I was entertained. One issue I had was with the company that transferred consciousness to a new body, run by Matthew Goode. For them being hidden from the outside is a big deal. Yet they do something very stupid that gets them caught and this creates a large plot hole.   

Plot Hole (Maybe Spoiler)



Even with this I enjoyed it. It’s not fantastic but it is entertaining. Oh and I really don't care for that title. Looks too much like Face/Off.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Simplistic Reviews