one word reviews of Movies and TV

Friday, May 24, 2013

The Incredible Burt Wonderstone

The Incredible Burt Wonderstone: Terrible

100 min  -  Comedy  -  15 March 2013 (USA)

It always amazes me that films like this get made.

Listen.

During the process of making a film, a lot of people read the script...a lot. So you mean to tell me NOT ONE person raised their hand and said, "Guys this is very weak. I think we should try again".

With a cast like this...

Steve Carell...
Steve Buscemi...
Olivia Wilde...
Jim Carrey...
James Gandolfini...
Alan Arkin...

and at the end of production, they make one of the worst movies (if not the worst) of the year!

Never in my life did I fall asleep watching a feel, when I sat down to watch one. Guess what? The record has been broken.

P.S. Olivia Wilde is still a babe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Simplistic Reviews