one word reviews of Movies and TV

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31 Nights Of Halloween, FDR: American Badass


FDR: American Badass: BADASS

Werewolves, Werewolves, they're everywhere! 

Who can save the day? Who with the silver bullet can kill all these damn Werewolves?...

FDR, that's who!

Yep its pretty Badass!

Unlike Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
FDR runs with it and it works! They understand the subject matter of this film and they really do a fantastic job with it.

What can I say about this film but from start to finish my face had a smile on it. It is very funny, it has a vulgar, goofy humor to it... which I love way too much of!

To summarize the story without giving anything away. The film starts with an attack from a werewolf, which during this time FDR contracts polio after being bite from a werewolf. During his  hospital stay, he decides to run for president.  We also find out that the werewolves might of come from Germany.

With the help of Albert Einstein's wheelchair of death, FDR wins WW2 single handedly.

"I think the Werewolf might of come from Germany"


Franklin D. Roosevelt is played by Barry Bostwick this time around and its perfect. He really is the best thing about this movie. The dialogue is written with words like Cock, Mother Fucker, Bitch, Pimp and Word. It works so amazingly! The dialogue is the funnest thing I've heard in years. With FDR saying Pimp and Word just kills me.

Also another president pops up. Honestly I keep hoping they make a spin off with...Please make one, Pretty Please!

"This is Albert Einstein he's a real jackass..."

Now there a few scenes that lack. They could of been a bit better. But with all the crappy films that I keep seeing come out anymore, I really look over that and give this film a high grade. Its a good time that you shouldn't pass up.


Please watch this trailer and tell me it isn't funny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Simplistic Reviews